Vision and Mission
African Development Program dreams of an Africa in which strong economic growth is anchored in inclusive social development for its citizens.
ADP’s mission is to promote human-centred development through integrated development programmes targeted at rural and peri-urban communities.
The organizational objectives of African Development Programme are:
- To promote community mobilization, awareness, participation and skills development
- To promote NGO-Government relation through dialogue, advocacy and research to influence policy
- To network with other NGOs and stakeholders for effective and efficient utilization of limited resources, particularly public resources
- To encourage the use of dialogue for conflict prevention, management and resolution.
- To enhance the rights and status of women in society through education awareness and mobilization.