Partners / Affiliates
African Development Programme has worked with local and international partners, CSOs, government agencies, regional and sub-regional groupings, and coalitions.
ADP has successfully implemented several donor-funded programmes in the areas of social protection, community development, governance and democracy, primary health care, basic education and women empowerment. These have included:
- Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome – Reducing Rural Poverty Initiative in Ghana, focusing on Northern Ghana
- SNV / Dutch Government and Ghana’s Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development on Ghana School Feeding Programme Independent CSO Monitoring and Evaluation (Social Accountability Project)
- Action Aid Ghana on Basic Education Advocacy, HIV/AIDS Preventive Education and Community Mobilization
- USAID Ghana in Providing Basic Management Training To Community-Based Health and Farmers Organizations.
- The Society for International Development/ World Food Programme on Sustainable Livelihoods Approach in Ghana
- GoG/Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning on the Emergency Social Relief Funds / Food Marketing Programme in the Eastern Region
- World Bank on Public Accountability, Social Audit, Tracking of DACF and HIPC Funds
- World Bank Training Institute on Community-Driven Development
- The Academy for Educational Development, USA and USAID on the Advancing Basic Education and Literacy Project (ABEL 2 Project)
- The International Foundation for Election Systems (IFES) and USAID on the Civil Society Assessment Mission in Ghana.
- The Canadian High Commission in Ghana on a Preliminary Study on Civil Society and Good Governance
- The Inter-NGO Consortium for Relief and Rehabilitation (INGOC) that collaborated with local and international donors including the CIDA, WFP and USAID during the violent ethnic conflict in northern Ghana and floods in other parts of Ghana.
- The North-South Centre of the Council of Europe, Portugal on the Global Poverty Eradication Project